Mobile IV Therapy in Palm Springs County – Ongo Care
Apply Online and connect to an IV therapy professional to get IV therapy in your palm springs home, office, or hotel. Our team takes a patient-oriented approach to care, focusing on personalized treatment plans.
Our IV Drip Menu
Myers’ Cocktail IV Drip
1000cc Saline .9%
Venus IV Drip
1000cc Saline .9%
Hangover IV Drip
Athletic Recovery IV Drip
NAD+ IV Drip 500 mg
NAD++ IV 1,000 mg
Super Immune IV Drip
Bio Beauty IV Drip
Create Your Own IV Drip
IngredientsChoose the ingredients of your choice
Best Self IV Drip
What advantages can be derived from using Vitamin IV drips?
Enhanced Immune Support
Unlike oral medication, IV therapy is always absorbed 100%, which ensures rapid results. Conditions such as fatigue and low mood can respond faster than oral medication.
Oral medication and IV can yield wildly different results. IV Therapy often has more effective than oral medication because it directly hits your bloodstream.
Durable than oral medication
After a couple of IV infusions, you can see months of sustained effect. This is typical for nutrient-based IV Therapy, such as nutritional deficiency, illness recovery and more.
Minor adverse effects
IV Therapies are known for well-tolerable treatment. Minor adverse effects, such as irritation and pain of injection, may you feel. The overall incidence of adverse effects with IV treatment is exceedingly low.
While using an IV, you will know the exact amount of vitamins or medication your body will receive. This helps you to control the potency of your dosages and get the complete effects.
IV drips can quickly relieve various health conditions, such as migraines, nausea, or chronic pain. IVs deliver medications directly into the bloodstream without passing through the digestive system.
We Are Here “For You”
We come to you! Ongo Care offers a consultation with a medical professional who will assess your needs and ensure that you receive the appropriate treatment to alleviate your symptoms or deliver the desired wellness therapy.
Our team comprises highly trained medical professionals who administer the IV treatment at your location in Palm Springs for your convenience. Moreover, our support team is standing by to answer any question you may have, no matter how small.
What is IV Therapy?
Who Would Get Benefit from Mobile IV Therapy in Palm Spring?IV Care Therapy can be beneficial for:
- People with beauty goals: IV therapy promotes beauty goals. Its beauty enhancements blend of vitamins, nutrients, and antioxidants improves the health and strength of your skin, hair, and nails. Beauty IV is designed to detoxify the body and rejuvenate appearance from the inside out.
- Sports enthusiast: Sportspersons always push their bodies to the limit to succeed. Sportspersons can take IV drip to flush out free radicals, promote healing, rehydration, and maintain muscle and tissues.
- People with hangover issues: With electrolytes, saline solution, vitamins, and anti-nausea medication, a hangover IV drip can rehydrate and detoxifies your body and electrolytes lost during drinking.
- Faster healing and recovery: IV therapy bypasses the digestive system and directly hits the bloodstream, promoting a faster health process. People will recover faster from their illnesses.
- Working professionals: IV therapy can be a game changer for working professionals. Due to their demanding lifestyle, they are prone to high-stress levels, fatigue, and compromised overall health and wellness.
- People with nutrient deficiencies: IV therapy can particularly benefit people with nutrient deficiencies or malabsorption issues, as it delivers fluids directly into the bloodstream for maximum absorption.
What is the Process of IV Drip Therapy in Palm Springs County?
- Consultation: Schedule a consultation with a healthcare provider of Ongo care. Our healthcare provider will evaluate your medical condition during the consultation and recommend the appropriate IV drip.
- Selection of IV Drip:The healthcare provider will recommend an IV drip that suits your health goals. You can add ingredients to the IV treatment, such as hydration fluids, vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, to your preference.
- Preparation and Administration: Once the IV drip is selected, the healthcare provider inserts an intravenous catheter into your vein, usually in your arm, and connects the IV tubing to the catheter.
- Monitoring: The healthcare provider will monitor your health status while administering the IV drip to ensure your safety and comfort.
- Completion and Follow-up: The healthcare provider may provide any aftercare instructions once the IV drip is completed.
Essential Points to Consider When Planning an IV Therapy
WHEN PLANNING FOR IV THERAPY, IT is important to consider the following essential points:
- Purpose and Goals: Set your purpose and goals for the IV therapy. This will help you to select the appropriate IV fluids, additives, or medications.
- Medical Assessment: A thorough medical assessment is necessary of the person receiving the IV therapy before starting the IV therapy.
- Qualified Healthcare Provider: Ensure that your doctor is a qualified healthcare provider overseeing the IV therapy. They should have the expertise to assess and administer the IV and manage potential complications.
- Monitoring and Observation: Continuously monitor your health during the IV therapy session. Observe for any signs of adverse reactions, such as allergic reactions, changes in vital signs, or other complications.
- Follow-up and Evaluation: Follow your doctor’s post-care instructions for the IV therapy session. It will increase the effectiveness of the treatment.
- Follow pre-treatment instructions: Pay attention to any pre-treatment instructions given by the healthcare provider. This may include avoiding certain medications or substances. By following the pre-treatment instructions, you can enhance the effectiveness and safety of the IV treatment.
Get in Touch With Our Immune Boosting Experts
Don’t overthink and book an appointment. Maybe we can help!
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand your struggle; that’s why we are here for help!
What is IV push
An IV push delivers fluids, vitamins, minerals, nutrients, and medication into your body in less than one 1 minute. The doctor, with a syringe, pushes the solution directly into your veins.
Are there any risks involved with IV therapy?
How often does someone need IV Therapy?
It depends on your health goals and medical conditions. Most commonly, your doctor will administer 1 IV drip per week for 3-4 consecutive weeks. Occasionally your doctor may prescribe you more aggressive treatment protocols, such as 2 IV drips per week.
Can I be eligible for IV therapy in Palm Springs if I'm pregnant?
How long do infusions take?
How quickly will I feel better after IV Therapy?
Where to get an IV treatment in Palm Springs?
Why do I need to eat before my IV drip?
If you have an empty stomach before your IV therapy session, you may experience nausea or dizziness. Your IV treatment may contain vitamins and minerals that lower blood sugar and blood pressure levels, so eating before the IV therapy session is good.
Why choose Ongo Care for IV treatment in Palm Springs?
Can IV Therapy be done at home in Palm Springs?
What kinds of medications can be used in IV Therapy?
Does IV therapy hurt?
Does health insurance cover IV therapy?
Our Satisfied Customers Reviews!
Millions of customers have been treated so far!
You can be the next!