Mobile IV Therapy in Silicon Valley – Ongo Care
Our IV Drip Menu
Myers’ Cocktail IV Drip
1000cc Saline .9%
Venus IV Drip
1000cc Saline .9%
Hangover IV Drip
Athletic Recovery IV Drip
NAD+ IV Drip 500 mg
NAD++ IV 1,000 mg
Super Immune IV Drip
Bio Beauty IV Drip
Create Your Own IV Drip
Choose the ingredients of your choice
Best Self IV Drip
What Are the Benefits of Vitamin IV Drips?
Boost in Immune Support
Immunity is largely beneficial when you take IV drips. These drips are enriched with antioxidants and minerals that will boost your immune.
Vitamin drips have energy-enhancing fluids filled with vitamin B, essential nutrients, and more. This helps in increasing energy levels and leaves you feeling refreshed.
Athletic Performance Enhanced
IV Drips are extremely useful for athletes as it has electrolytes, amino acid, and all other nutrients needed for an athlete’s recovery.
IV Drips have antioxidants and anti-aging properties that make your skin healthier and glowy. The drip will promote cellular growth in the skin, which will make your skin better despite stress.
Some IV drips can be beneficial in reducing cramps and other painful conditions. You can talk to your doctors and get a suitable drip that helps you relieve the pain you experience from certain medical conditions.
Improves the Brain Functionality
Nutrients involved in energy production and brain functions are provided directly into the bloodstream through IV. It improves the overall performance of the brain.
We Are Here “For You”
Contact us to get the complete Mobile IV therapy at your home.
Who Would Get Benefit from Mobile IV Therapy in Silicon Valley?
IV Care Therapy can be beneficial for:
- Fitness freaks and Athletes: IV Therapy can hugely benefit athletes looking for a quick recovery by getting necessary nutrients and minerals.
- Professionals: If you are a working professional who goes through regular stress and fatigue due to their profession, IV Therapy can energize and boost immunity.
- Weak immunity: IV Therapy boosts immunity by providing a high volume of hydration along with vitamins, minerals, and other essential nutrients into the bloodstream.
- Patients recovering from injury or illness: Illness or injury needs high nutrients for quick recovery, for which IV Therapy is proven to be the best option.
- Nutrient deficiency individuals: IV therapy can be beneficial for individuals with nutrient deficiencies or malabsorption issues, as it bypasses the digestive system and delivers nutrients directly into the bloodstream for maximum absorption.
- Anti-ageing benefits and healthy skin: ISome IV Therapy have fluids that have high antioxidants, which will work best for your skin to look healthy. It also has glutathione and other nutrients that are good for anti-aging.
If you have a medical condition that necessitates IV therapy, it is important to consult with your healthcare provider to ascertain whether this form of treatment is suitable for your particular situation.
What is the Process of IV Drip Therapy in Silicon Valley?
- Medical Assessment: The healthcare provider will assess your medical condition, symptoms, and medical history before starting the IV Therapy.
- Developing IV Plan: After assessing the health conditions, the doctors will create a unique plan that will cater to your unique needs. This will include the suitable fluid for you, the essential fluid that will solve your problem.
- Insertion of IV: The IV solution will be inserted into the patient’s vein using a needle or catheter. This entire process is done with complete care and using the right aseptic technique.
- Infusion: Once the needle or catheter is inserted, the fluid flows into the patient’s bloodstream, and the infusion’s speed will be closely monitored.
- Observation: Observation of the heart rate and respiratory rate will be done while the fluids are flowing in your body to see if there are any changes. Any signs of changes in the body will immediately be addressed.
- After treatment care: After the fluid is inserted in the body, the needle is properly removed, and the needle-inserted area is cleaned and dressed. The doctors might give you instructions that you can take care of, like drinking enough fluids and consuming healthy food.
- Follow-ups: If a patient needs special attention or finds any change in her body after the treatment, you can book an appointment with the doctor post-treatment.
It’s important to note that the IV therapy process may vary depending on the very specific type of IV solution, nutrients, and administration method used. It should always be carried out under the supervision of a qualified healthcare professional.
What is an IV Push?
An IV push is administered within 30 seconds. An IV push doesn’t rely on a drip bag. Instead, a healthcare provider uses a syringe to move fluid through an IV catheter immediately. This gives your body fluids, nutrition, vitamins, or medications in as little as 30 seconds.
Essential Points to Remember When Scheduling Your IV Therapy Session!
WHEN PLANNING FOR IV THERAPY, IT is important to consider the following essential points:
- Medical Assessment: Whether you are experienced or are new to IV therapy, always consult your doctor for the medical assessment. Medical assessment before the IV treatment is necessary to show whether your body is ready for IV therapy.
- Treatment Plan: Develop a proper treatment plan before stepping into IV therapy. This will give you a clear idea of how the treatment will go and how frequently you should take your dosages.
- Qualified Healthcare Professional: Always select a qualified healthcare professional for your treatment. A licensed doctor will professionally do their job and explain to you the potential benefits and risks of IV according to your body.
- Sterile Technique: During the treatment, carefully monitor your vital signs like heartbeat and blood pressure. Talk to your doctor immediately if you feel any discomfort or adverse reaction. This will ensure you a safe and effective IV treatment.
- After treatment: Consider the follow-up evaluations by your doctor to increase the effectiveness of the treatment. Your doctor may tell you to avoid hard-hitting physical activities for some time after the treatment.
Considering these essential points, one can ensure a safe and effective IV Therapy experience that meets their health needs and goals. Always consult with a qualified healthcare professional for your personalized guidance and care.
Get in Touch With Our Immune Boosting Experts
Call us at (+1) 213-784-7491 or Email email@example.com
Don’t overthink and book an appointment. Maybe we can help!
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand your struggle; that’s why we are here for help!
What Is IV Therapy?
Can IV Therapy be done at home in Silicon Valley?
Is IV Therapy safe?
When administered by qualified healthcare professionals, IV Therapy is generally considered safe. Headache or nausea is common in the initial stages, but it will go after some time.
Is this better than taking vitamins orally?
Unlike oral medication, IV Therapy bypasses the digestive system and delivers nutrients and medications into the bloodstream. This process allows faster absorption and potentially more effective results than oral supplementation.
Does IV Therapy hurt?
Generally, IV treatment is not painful. You will only feel a slight sensation of needle insertion, and it’s tolerable.
How often do I need treatments?
It totally depends on your health condition and treatment goals. Generally, the doctor will recommend once a week and some cases, twice a week. After taking your medical assessment doctor will decide the frequency of the IV treatments.
Is this better than taking vitamins orally?
IV Therapy is a method of delivering nutrients and medications directly into the bloodstream, bypassing the digestive system, which may result in faster absorption and potentially more effective results compared to oral supplementation.
How long is it to feel the effects of IV Therapy?
How much time do I feel the effects of IV Therapy?
What is NAD IV therapy good for?
NAD IV therapy is known for its potential benefits in supporting cellular health, energy production, and overall wellness.
Reasons Why Should One Need IV Fluids?
IV fluids may be needed for various reasons, including dehydration, electrolyte imbalances, medical conditions that require fluid management, or as a supportive treatment during illness or recovery.
Our Satisfied Customers Reviews!
Millions of customers have been treated so far!
You can be the next!