Semaglutide Program For Weight Loss in California: Ongo Care
Medication-Assisted Treatment is just one click away.
How To Get Prescribed Semaglutide In California?
Obtaining a recommendation for semaglutide from California’s licensed health professional is easy with Ongo Care. Follow the steps below to receive your semaglutide prescription for weight loss in California in less than a day.
COMPLETE AND SUBMIT THE ONLINE EVALUATION FORM FOR SEMAGLUTIDE
GET EVALUATED BY A HEALTHCARE PROFESSIONAL
RECEIVE YOUR SEMAGLUTIDE PRESCRIPTION INSTANTLY VIA EMAIL
A medication that holds miracles to transform your life!
What is Semaglutide?
Semaglutide mimics a glucagon-like peptide 1 ( GLP-1) hormone from your lower gastrointestinal. GLP-1 is naturally produced in the body after eating to help regulate hunger. It also decreases your blood sugar levels by managing the insulin secretion rate and slowing gastric emptying.
Semaglutide was initially created for type-2 diabetes patients to control blood sugar levels. Now, modern-day healthcare professionals use semaglutide as an effective weight loss treatment.
What Are Semaglutide Injections for Weight Loss?
Semaglutide was initially developed for the treatment of type 2 diabetes, as it helps to lower blood sugar levels. However, Semaglutide injection with diet and exercise can be used to treat obesity. It works by acting on the GLP-1 receptors in the brain, controlling your enjoyment of food and hunger, surpassing your appetite, and helping you feel fuller for longer. It also affects the stomach’s emptying rate, which can contribute to weight loss.
Semaglutide Tablets vs. Injections in the Fight Against Weight Loss
Semaglutide is available in both forms: tablets and injections. Here are some of the primary differences between semaglutide tablets and injections:
- Semaglutide Tablets: Tablets tend to be less effective than injections because they must pass the digestive system before hitting the body’s cells.
- Semaglutide Injections: Injections directly hit the bloodstream, which shows faster and more effective weight loss effects
Duration of the treatment:
- Semaglutide Tablets: With its lower dosages or power, weight loss treatment with semaglutide will show its effects after a few months.
- Semaglutide Injections: injection comes with higher dosages or power, which shows effects within a couple of weeks.
- Semaglutide Tablets: You take semaglutide tablets orally, just like any other pill. Typically, they are taken once a day, with or without food.
- Semaglutide Injections: These are taken subcutaneously, which means they are injected just under the skin. The injections are given weekly in your abdomen, thigh, or upper arm.
- Semaglutide Tablets: The recommended starting dose for semaglutide tablets is usually 3 mg daily for four weeks. Afterward, the dose is increased to the person’s requirements.
- Semaglutide Injections: The recommended dose for semaglutide injections is 0.25 mg once a week. The dose may be further increased to 1 mg per day if necessary.
- Semaglutide Tablets: Taking a daily tablet may be more convenient for some individuals who cannot tolerate injections or have a needle phobia.
- Semaglutide Injections: Weekly injections may be suitable for individuals who prefer a less frequent dosing schedule or may have stomach disturbance issues.
What Are The Benefits Of Semaglutide For Weight Loss?
Better metabolic health:
Reduce obesity-Related Conditions:
Sustained Weight Loss:
Easy to use:
Minimum side effects:
Qualifications for Semaglutide in California.
You can use semaglutide in California if you meet specific criteria related to weight management and associated health conditions. Here are some scenarios in which semaglutide may be considered:
- Have a body BMI or mass index of 30 kg/m2. BMI is a technique to measure the fat of the body based on height and weight.
- Have a BMI of 27 kg/m² or higher and at least one obesity-related issue such as diabetes or high blood pressure.
What Are The Side Effects Of Weight Loss Treatment With Semaglutide?
The most common side effects of Semaglutide are stomach-related, ranging from nausea.
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of appetite
Rare side effects of Semaglutide involve
- Gallbladder disease
- Kidney damage
Most of the side effects of Semaglutide usually subside over time. Some semaglutide side effects can be bothersome, making the medication difficult to tolerate. If you notice the side effects of Semaglutide for weight loss, it is essential to notify your doctor.
Who Should Avoid Using Semaglutide Treatment?
Semaglutide may not be suitable for everyone. Your doctor may recommend you avoid semaglutide if you:
- Have a history of Medullary Thyroid Cancer (MTC) or Multiple Endocrine Neoplasia syndrome type 2.
- Are allergic to semaglutide, dulaglutide (Trulicity), liraglutide (Saxenda, Victoza), other medications, or any ingredients in semaglutide injections.
- Have or have had pancreatitis, diabetic retinopathy, gallbladder disease, or kidney disease.
- Have experienced recent episodes of diarrhea, vomiting, or nausea.
- Plan to become pregnant.
- Are currently pregnant or breastfeeding.
Always consult a licensed healthcare professional when considering semaglutide for weight loss. You can also consult with Ongo Care. We have the expertise and vast experience to help the people of California to manage their weight and overall health.
We get it. What are you going through!
Book Your Online Consultation With Our Medical Professionals
Got any Queries?
Call us at (888) 503-8595
Don’t overthink and book a consultation. Maybe we can help!
Frequently Asked Questions
We understand your struggle; that’s why we are here for help!
How much weight can you lose on semaglutide?
How fast is weight loss on semaglutide?
Does Semaglutide get rid of belly fat?
Does semaglutide cause fat loss or muscle loss?
Can doctors prescribe semaglutide for weight loss?
Is semaglutide injection better than a tablet?
What should I do if I forget a dose of semaglutide injection?
If you use semaglutide injection, inject the missed dose as soon as you remember. However, if it’s been 5 days since you forgot the dose, skip the missed dose and continue your regular dosing schedule. Avoid injecting double doses to make up for a missed one.
How can I switch between semaglutide oral and injection in California?
Is semaglutide good for weight loss in California?
Are Semaglutide Injections Painful?
Will the Weight Come Back After Semaglutide Injection for Weight Loss?
After discontinuing semaglutide injection in California, some patients can regain the weight they lost. However, many patients keep the weight off long-term as they develop healthier lifestyles and eating habits during treatment. Our healthcare professionals will help you adopt a more balanced diet to maintain weight loss for years.
Our Satisfied Customers Reviews!
Millions of customers have been cured so far!
You can be the next!